Join Our Team
Take the next of your career with 3reesixty
Come Help Us Make the Web a Better Place.
- 4+ experience of working with Core PHP projects
- Experience with developing custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Development expertise with custom post types, custom fields, plug-ins, theme development, and WordPress database structure knowledge.
- Experience with Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Deep knowledge of SQL and experience using MySQL/MariaDB
- Flexibility regarding changing priorities and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated to complete projects/tasks in time.
- Complete understanding of browser support, CDN, caching, backend services, and deployment
- Experience with different hosting environments, shared, virtual and dedicated servers
- Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk)
- Experience using third-party APIs (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Documentation of work, commenting, and proper organization of code so end users and other team members can use and work with individually developed code
- Experience with integrating payment gateways (2CO, PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Easypaisa, JazzCash, etc)
- Experience with WooCommerce / EDD implementations and customizations
- Experience with on page SEO
The ideal candidate must have
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Can work independently without much guidance
- Highly motivated to complete projects/tasks in time
- Leadership acumen to upskill his/her subordinates
- Great at communicating with others and have team spirit
You’d be already in top 1% if you have the following
- Active Github profile (mention the link your resume/cv)
- WordPress Theme/Plugin published on the repo or ThemeForest/CodeCanyon
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- We have a flat hierarchy, so no typical organizational bureaucracies
- We value your ideas, so be at your creative best and build something incredible
- In office multi-gym and elliptical bike for a quick workout
- Casual dress wear, so feel comfortable
- Continuous learning and upskilling through paid online courses and certifications
Based upon your experience – Salary range is 35K to 60K
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of a growing startup, act now and join us.
To apply – Send in your portfolio, resume to our Facebook Page
Perks & Benefits
We value people and therefore have created a very conducive work environment free from all forms of office politics and toxicity
We have a flat hierarchy, so no typical organizational bureaucracies
Casual dress wear, so feel comfortable
Continuous learning and upskilling through paid online courses and certifications
We value your ideas, so be at your creative best and build something incredible
In office multi-gym and elliptical bike for a quick workout