I’ll use a few scenarios throughout this post to help better illustrate the funnel:
- Dental Surgeon (DS) – Dental implants
- Financial Advisor (FA) – Full wealth management
- Marketing Services (MS) – Sales funnel service
While there are a million and one ways to drive traffic to your sales funnel, I’m only going to focus on three categories for this particular funnel:
People that are currently on your email/contact list. They already have a general idea of who you are and what you do.
Search PPC / Organic
People searching for the service/solution you provide and arriving on your site in the process. This includes both paid traffic and organic (“free”/SEO).
- DS – Dental implants near Richmond VA
- FA – Financial advisor near Richmond VA
- MS – Sales funnel service
Facebook Ads / Other
People that don’t know you, but likely have a problem you can solve.
- DS – People with dentures
- FA – Physicians in the “fellow” stage
- MS – Ecommerce businesses
Collecting Contact Info
The particular traffic source will set the stage for “how” you’ll collect an individual’s contact information and/or get them to schedule a consultation.
“House” & Search Traffic
Since these people know you and/or know they have a problem, you’re able to ask them to schedule a consultation right away. There’s little point in waiting.